Digital Fortress by Dan Brown  » Books  »
  • Now, I am not sure what is up with Dan Brown and codes, but his idea of a story always works out for the best
  • I found myself glued to this book, and try hard to finish reading it
  • There are about a hundred over chapters in this novel, and the story moves on with great ease and definitely fast and easy reading
  • I think that if he is not a good technology guy, he would have done a great job already, seeing that I could find it really a made-believe and totally relate to whatever he has written down on the book

• by missy

Today I would like to review the novel Digital Fortress, written by Dan Brown. Now, a lot of you out there already know by now that Dan Brown was the chap that wrote the Da Vinci Code, and his storyline had been made into a movie already. Now, Digital Fortress is not like the Da Vinci Code at all. This story has a lot of complex plots and not to mention surprised and suspense at mostly everywhere.

The novel starts with a translator machine, and this machine is designed to break down codes. Now, I am not sure what is up with Dan Brown and codes, but his idea of a story always works out for the best. I found myself glued to this book, and try hard to

finish reading it.

This translator was made by the NSA, and there are some problems to it. It seems that this machine could not break a code at all. NSA is then being held hostage to this situation, since no one could crack the code, and it appeared that this code could destroy the U.

S intelligence. Up came the main character, Susan Fletcher, whom NSA called up to help figure out the code and try her best to save the agency from falling apart. On the other hand, Susan has a husband, and he was in Spain being called out to an assignment, which ironically, is directly linked to the one that Susan is working on.

I would have to say that this story has some complex situations that ...

• a lot of times, I would feel a sense of rush for the characters involved, and felt like I am truly watching a movie or something. Dan Brown doesn’t fail readers like me with this Digital Fortress. There are about a hundred over chapters in this novel, and the story moves on with great ease and definitely fast and easy reading.

In Dan Brown’s novels, there will always be the good and the villain. He has set the villain character to be someone that is truly engaging and truly evil. There is also the genius that could crack the code and ready to make millions.

I am not going to spoil everything and tell you. You would have to read up the book, but let me tell you,

it will not be a waste to read up this book. Trust me.

There is also an assassin plot that gets me off the edges of my seat. Why would this assassin be sent to kill the character David, I am also not going to tell. You have to read on and find out for yourself.

Dan Brown has used the concept of computers a lot in this story, and it is a subject of his plot devices. I think that if he is not a good technology guy, he would have done a great job already, seeing that I could find it really a made-believe and totally relate to whatever he has written down on the book. I am going to have to give this book a 10.

Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17607181871231/k2311a076/7.6.07