Braun Tassimo 1 Hot Beverage Maker  » Electronics  »
  • OVERALL SATISFACTION Overall, I'm very satisfied with this hot beverage maker, I've never found a better coffee maker yet, I was extremely impressed by the fact that the unit can even measure out all of the ingredients accurately to make the hot beverage you're interested in making
  • I'd recommend this product to anyone interested in making great hot beverages, that would like it done quickly

• by godsmacked460

I’ve recently purchased the Braun hot beverage maker as a way to make espresso for myself in the morning before school. I’m extremely happy with the device, however it doesn’t make espresso.

I didn’t really look that far into the product details before purchasing, as for a store clerk told me that the device would make all coffee products… However, the device makes WONDERFUL premium coffee, and several other hot beverages at your own convenience.

MULTIPLE DRINKS The device can make several different drinks, even some which are inconsistent with its labeling!

It can make great 1-cup servings of: Coffee, Tea, Hot chocolate, Cappuccino, and latte, pretty easily.

The thing about the cappuccino, is that it’s just espresso with cream and milk added, which is much better than what I was really interested in.

All of the drinks listed above can easily be made and prepared in about 5 minutes or so, including the making of the beverage using the Braun hot beverage maker.

T-DISC TECHNOLOGY T-Disc technology ensures that every cup of coffee is brewed perfectly, it’ll automatically add the right amount of ...

• water, cook for the exact amount of time, etc.

Discs are purchased seperately.

You can purchase the discs according to your very own personal taste.

MILK The device even brews devices and adds in the milk for you at the end! No need to continue measuring everything accurately, the machine’ll do it all for you! This will save a TON of time in the morning while rushing around trying to get ready for work, school, meetings, etc!

INVERSE FILTERATION The unique filteration/pump system built in the device pumps the water UP instead

of down, making much more efficient extraction of beverages.

CLEANUP The entire device can be disassembled, and cleaned in the dishwasher, without any danger of parts breaking/becoming damaged due to the heat/pressure a dishwasher may cause to some dishes!

OVERALL SATISFACTION Overall, I’m very satisfied with this hot beverage maker, I’ve never found a better coffee maker yet, I was extremely impressed by the fact that the unit can even measure out all of the ingredients accurately to make the hot beverage you’re interested in making! I’d recommend this product to anyone interested in making great hot beverages, that would like it done quickly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16607181771231/k2311a076/7.6.07