Boudreaux’s Butt Paste  » Cosmetics  »
  • For anyone who has not heard of Boudreaux's Butt Paste, I have to tell you that it is the best diaper rash ointment you will ever find
  • When my first child was born, I thought that Boudreaux's Butt Paste was a joke that was being played on me
  • I love Boudreaux's Butt Paste,and I would tell any parent to use it on their childrens diaper rash

• by mloewer

For anyone who has not heard of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, I have to tell you that it is the best diaper rash ointment you will ever find. It beats all of the other diaper rash creams hands down.

Boudreaux’s Butt Paste does not have that strong smell like the

rest of the ointments do.

This cream has a scented smell, but not strong enough affect the baby when it is applied.

The texture of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is unlike any other diaper rash cream.

It is thick and creamy, which allows it to go on easily.

When my ...

• first child was born, I thought that Boudreaux’s Butt Paste was a joke that was being played on me.

It wasn’t until my daughter was cutting her teeth that my mother in law asked if we had tried Boudreaux’s on her diaper rash.

I had been using another popular

diaper rash cream, and it had not helped at all.

Once Boudreaux’s Butt Paste was applied, she immediatly got better.

I guess because of its thick texture it gave her the relief that she needed.

I love Boudreaux’s Butt Paste,and I would tell any parent to use it on their childrens diaper rash.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31507181500731/k2311a075/7.5.07