Chloraseptic  » Medicine  »
  • It may not have the best taste in the world, but when it comes to numbing and relieving my pain, it is the best
  • It is amazing what a couple of sprays of Chloraseptic can do in so little time to relief your sore throat pain

• by mloewer

Chloraseptic is a numbing throat spray that relieves a sore throat fast. When I have a sore throat, I walk around with a bottle of cloraseptic in my hand.

It may not have the best taste in

the world, but when it comes to numbing and relieving my pain, it is the best.

Chloraseptic is instant acting, and allows relief long enough to eat, or to even swallow without pain.

It can be used ...

Chloraseptic
anymonyous says :

in my opinion this doesn’t work. First of all the spray says that is soothes and tastes like honey, to me it stings and tastes disgusting. next i have this little candy thing that is also for my throat, it says that it taste like candy but it also taste disgusting and it also made me vomit. now there is this one medicine that taste disgusting but it works really well. it works even faster if you take it with a NyQuil pill. you would have to take the pill and medicine at night because you’ll fall asleep in five minutes. the medicine is called Robitussin and you can take it in the morning all by its self.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Anymonyous, I am sorry that Chloraspetic didn’t work for you. If you are into natural remedies I suggest using a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup and coating it with cayenne pepper. I do this quite often even though I do like Chloraseptic but you cant taste the cayenne at all and the honey is so soothing. It lasts for awhile and can be a better option than the constant use of Robitussin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26507181440731/k2311a075/7.5.07