Wrestler: Antonio Thomas  » Sport  »
2.5
  • I see him as the more talented of the Heartthrobs and the one with more potential, I think he can do we lint he future, but we'll see how it goes

• by Wayne Wilkins

Antonio Thomas is probably best known for his short stint in the WWE with his partner Romeo Roselli as the overly effeminate ladies men ‘The Heartthrobs. ’ They never actually got passed Jobber status before being released however.

Personally, I thought they had potential.

They were bought up too soon

from development though which caused a lot of damage to their credentials and eventually led to them not being impressive enough and were released.

Antonio has a great superstar look and a decent arsenal of moves which in due time, could earn him a great career in wrestling as ...

• both a singles wrestler and a tag-team wrestler.

On the microphone he is also quite talented, but at the same time could do better.

He is young though, and has not really had much practice, but as always for a young up and coming superstar, there is ALWAYS room

for improvement, and always time to improve.

I see him as the more talented of the Heartthrobs and the one with more potential, I think he can do we lint he future, but we’ll see how it goes.

I’m not holding my breath.

I am going to give Heart-Throb Antonio Thomas a rating of-

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35507181300631/k2311a075/7.5.07