Wrestler: Andy Douglas  » Sport  »
  • He DOES have potential as a singles wrestler however, and I think he COULD go quite far given the right push, but I can't see it myself

• by Wayne Wilkins

Andy Douglas is one of my current personal Favorites in the tag-team division along with his partner Chase Stevens. The Naturals as they are known, bring fresh new life into tag team wrestling which has declined to a major and critical extent since the demise of World Championship Wrestling, and hopefully will be responsible for bringing Tag Team Wrestling

back to the big leagues in a major way. Andy Douglas is the more technical of the two and has more potential as a singles wrestler; he is what I would call the Leader of The Naturals, although this is not official, just opinionated. I actually think he resembles in looks a bit like Evan Karagious from the old ...

• World Championship Wrestling, this might just be me though’ I can’t really see Andy Douglas doing anything as a Singles Wrestler personally; he is and always will be a tag-team wrestler. I think this is a good thing though; it’s the best for the entire wrestling business as he is an amazing talent and always puts on great matches
        in the tag team division. He DOES have potential as a singles wrestler however, and I think he COULD go quite far given the right push, but I can’t see it myself. I think he’s better off staying as a Tag Team Wrestler. As a fan and follower of Andy Douglas and The Naturals, I am going to give him a rating of-

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35507181290631/k2311a075/7.5.07