Wrestler: Al Greene  » Sport  »
2.5
  • Al Greene is a great performer if you are looking for a solid brawl, and I would recommend him to fans of that such kind of wrestling
  • He is actually still quite young and in his prime, but I can't see him ever competing in the main event of one of the big leagues unfortunately

• by Wayne Wilkins

The first time I came across Al Greene was in the earlier years of World Championship Wrestling, but I never saw enough of him to become a fan. Then however, he made a return in the later years of the company when he was being managed by Fit Finlay and pushed as a hardcore wrestler with the gimmick of

an attack dog. I was never a fan of the gimmick, but I was a fan of Greene himself from the past, and know from personal viewing that he was a brilliant hardcore wrestler. Although he never got a decent push due to the timeline of his introduction, he earned a decent fan-base of hardcore wrestling fans, and this ...

• has followed him throughout his career. Most recently I saw Al Greene in a GRUESOME match against my personal favorite, Abdullah The Butcher at the Memphis Wrestling big event, which was proof that both Greene and Abby can still go, and can still bleed like they used to. Al Greene is a great performer if you are looking for
        a solid brawl, and I would recommend him to fans of that such kind of wrestling. He is actually still quite young and in his prime, but I can’t see him ever competing in the main event of one of the big leagues unfortunately. Of course in the wrestling business, never say never!

I am going to give Al Greene a rating of-

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35407181230731/k2311a074/7.4.07