Wrestler: Abyss  » Sport  »
  • He is a huge competitor, and I see him as possibly the best young Big Man in wrestling today, he CAN fly and he can pull off many kinds of moves, I have even seen him get technical

• by Wayne Wilkins

I am a big fan of ‘The Monster’ Abyss and have been for many years now. He is a TNA original and has been with the company for most part of their short life.

He is most notorious for being a violent uncontrollable monster, favoring of course his signature bag of thumbtacks, or more recently - BROKEN GLASS! Obviously, he will use these at any chance he gets, putting a painful and

agonizing end to the people that cross him, and whomever he faces in the ring.

This gets him a huge crowd reaction; even me sitting at home, I have to jump out my seat a bit after he hits the Black Hole Slam.

But hey, I’m sure I’m not alone right?

Easily recognizable by his eerie blood stained mask, this makes Abyss a fan favorite amongst most of TNA’s fans.

He is ...

• also a former World Champion beating Sting to win the belt.

My personal favorite match involving Abyss, well, there are a two.

One against Sabu, in which Abyss had his arm ripped to shreds by barbwire, and one against Sting, in which Sting freed Abyss from the clutches of the evil Father James Mitchell.

today, he CAN fly and he can pull off many kinds of moves, I have even seen him get technical! How many people can say that about Big Men in wrestling?

Abyss is still a young talent and already he has made a huge name for himself in Total Nonstop Action, I predict a VERY bright future for this young man, a future which can only end in glory and respect from his peers and his fans alike.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35407181170731/k2311a074/7.4.07