Wrestler: Abdullah The Butcher  » Sport  »
  • Personally I don't think, and I hope that Abdullah never retires
  • He hasn't showed any signs of slowing down in the past 50 years, and I think it will always stay that way

• by Wayne Wilkins

I am a huge fan of Abdullah The Butcher and to me he is possibly the biggest legend in Wrestling History. I first saw him taking part at Halloween Havoc in World Championship Wrestling in which he was

put in the electric chair causing his team to lose the chamber of horrors match. He is amazingly scary, his willingness to bleed and entertain the fans is unmatched, but despite this he is one of the most respected professional athletes to ever compete. His style is hardcore, his move set violent and his age 70, still to young to retire, with a long time left to stab the ego’s out of the cocky young stars ...

• Wrestler: Abdullah The Butcher
      with his signature fork!

My personal favorite match with Abby is the Chamber of Horrors, but others have to include some of the most legendary and brutal rivalries of all time including the likes of Terry Funk, The

Sheik and Sabu. Personally I don’t think, and I hope that Abdullah never retires. He hasn’t showed any signs of slowing down in the past 50 years, and I think it will always stay that way!

Long live The Madman from Sudan, Abdullah The Butcher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35407181160731/k2311a074/7.4.07