Amtrak  » Railway  »
  • Now if you don't mind leaving a little early you will be surprised by your train experience
  • Aside from the cost benefit and sea sickness effect, there is the amazing views you will get
  • You are encouraged to walk between cars, and I really enjoyed visiting the Lounge Car and relaxing with a movie
  • If you ever get the chance to take the train I would highly recommend it

• by cardinalreview

Airlines are terrible right? In what other industry can you be EXPECTED to be late EVERY TIME and get away with it? Customer service and reliability have slowly seeped out of the airline industry, and is nowhere to be found. Along with this, flight costs have soared.

About a year ago, I needed to get to Colorado.

It was a little short

notice, so of course the airlines wanted me to fork over around $500! I heard one of my friends talking about a train company called Amtrak.

Amtrak has rails and trains running all over the country.

The best thing about it: when the plane wanted to charge me over $500, the train wanted to charge me $125… ROUND TRIP! Now if you don’t ...

• mind leaving a little early you will be surprised by your train experience.

Many people have the misconception that trains are very bumpy… Not so! You can barely tell the train even moves.

I would be confident in saying a plane wobbles at least 5 times as much as a train.

Aside from the cost benefit and “sea sickness” effect, there is the

amazing views you will get.

The atmosphere on the train is much more relaxed than on a plane.

You are encouraged to walk between cars, and I really enjoyed visiting the “Lounge Car” and relaxing with a movie.

If you ever get the chance to take the train I would highly recommend it.

I loved it a lot, and I’m sure you will too.

Amtrak

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 44407181020731/k2311a074/7.4.07