Roughguides.com A very cool site!  » Web sites  »
TX
  • One thing I found that I think is really cool is digital versions of their maps for your PDA
  • I was very impressed with this site and really enjoyed just checking out random locations, not just where I was planning to travel
  • I highly recommend this site to anyone looking to truly experience all that a destination has to offer

• by ebailey1127
      I recently came across roughguides. com, a very interesting website that offers travel advice and destination guides, music guides and recommendations, a store, maps, etc.

! This site is very cool and has information on worldwide destinations.

You may search by country, city, or state and find

information on the area, as well as things to see and do.

This site offers travel tools such as travel insurance, and global phone cards.

Also they offer printed guidebooks and maps.

One thing I found that I think is really cool is digital ...

• versions of their maps for your PDA.

They have an entire page dedicated to mobile needs, including the maps I just mentioned as well as e-books.

The guides on this site are meant to help plan out an entire vacation, where to stay, what to

do, where to eat.

I was very impressed with this site and really enjoyed just checking out random locations, not just where I was planning to travel.

I highly recommend this site to anyone looking to truly experience all that a destination has to offer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2031081810731/k2311a0831/8.31.05