Juicy Fruit Gum  » Food  »
  • The thing I like about Juicy Fruit is it gives me something a bit different than the other brands

• by Steve

With Juicy Fruit Chewing gum, the motto is “Gotta Have Sweet. ” I’m not entirely sure if that motto makes any real sense to me but I do know it is one of my

favorite brands.

The thing I like about Juicy Fruit is it gives me something a bit different than the other brands.

Rather than spearmint or peppermint, I can get Juicy Fruit and have ...

• a nice citrus taste in my mouth.

I also like Juicy Fruit’s long-lasting flavor.

If I have a piece, the flavor will usually last at least 30 minutes.

I’ve had more expensive brands

and I’m lucky if those will last more than 5 minutes before the flavor goes away.

The next time you’re in your grocery store check out line looking to buy gum, this is a brand you should try.

sheila stanford says :

Hello, for a quick short story, I have a preacher who just had a brain tumor removed from his brain. He has done better than what doctors thought, even though they have insurance, they have extra bills and less money coming in. his church is a small church that loves him. For the past 9 years he has been our pastor, if you only knew HOW MUCH JUICYFRUIT GUM HE HAS PURCHASED in the past years. He sorta has the reputation as the bubblegum preacher. He passes out gum for everything. Example, when he had his first stroke a few weeks ago, I made him a yellow juicyfruite flower arrangement. instead of the flower, i taped a pack of gum. To end the story, he has been in many people`s prayers, and the other day, i was driving and noticed a pack of gum in my truck, my first thought was say another quick prayer for my preacher. After that, I had an idea to contact you for possible donation, i was thinking i could tell the story of brother charles hendrix and it would be a way of advertisement for your company, although you have been blessed for your product, i just figured it couldn`t hurt to try. Incase you were wondering, i`m the church treasure and a dear friend of the family, he is very well loved, but like i said, we are all small town and everyone is helping all they can. thank you for your time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27307180910331/k2311a073/7.3.07