Cingular Cellular Service  » Cellular services  »
  • I think Cingular is one of the best cellular services that I have experienced
  • I am concerned now that AT&T has bought Cingular out as I found AT&T not good at land phone service when they were my service for my land line

• by Theresa Allen

I have been with Cingular for over a year. Previously, I tried Verizon, and Nextel.

I think Cingular is one of the best cellular services that I have experienced.

I can usually get a

connection anywhere I am.

With Verizon and Nextel, I could not get a connection in my house and had to go up the street about 500 yards.

With Cingular, there are very few dropped calls although, if a call is interrupted, it is usually when I am on the highway.

With Verizon and Nextel, I had huge problems with dropped calls regardless of whether I was driving or ...

• Cingular Cellular Service
      standing still.

I am concerned now that AT&T has bought Cingular out as I found AT&T not good at land phone service when they were my service for my land line.

I am also

concerned that AT&T will now be too big and customer service will suffer.

I sincerely hope this is not the case but we will have to watch and see what develops as only time will tell.

Cingular Cellular Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22307180900331/k2311a073/7.3.07