Brighton Hotel Paris  » Hotels  »
Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France
  • It is by far the best experience so far in this hotel when it comes to viewings from the room
  • It is truly beautiful, and my family are all jealous back home to know about this experience of mine
  • I thought for a second, that I was in heaven or something
  • It has a crunchy taste to it, and I admire the skills of the chef that made this delicious baguette

• by missy

In France, there is a particular hotel that you can whisk away easily to the heart of Paris. It is called Hotel Brighton, and this hotel is located on the Rue de Rivoli, near the Tuileries. I have visited this hotel with my aunt and her family before, while I was in Paris, a 100% sponsored trip, which my beloved aunt has given to me.

If possible, and if you intend to stay in this hotel, try to book your room to face the Rue de Rivoli. It is by far the best experience so

far in this hotel when it comes to viewings from the room.

There is some discomfort in terms of noise, since the hotel is situated on a busy street. But it is Paris, and the noise of a busy street in Paris isn’t the same like back in my place.

So, I’m alright with that. During nighttime, my aunt, her husband and I went to take some breathtaking shots of Paris from hotel windows.

It is truly beautiful, and my family are all jealous back home to know about this experience of mine.

• I could also see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and one other place which I couldn’t remember the name.

They are all lit up brightly, and truly beautiful. I thought for a second, that I was in heaven or something.

Of course I am wrong. And these are all man-made buildings, but really pretty man-made buildings.

I must say that at daytime, the Tuileries has a phenomenal view as well. I derived some inspirations for my poetry writings just by looking at it.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner are nice, and

I always love the baguette in France, particular the ones served in this hotel. It has a crunchy taste to it, and I admire the skills of the chef that made this delicious baguette.

Last but not least, since this hotel is centrally located in the heart of Paris, shopping could be easily done. Try not to follow a tour, and explore on your own, just like what my aunt and I did.

We were truly happy, and went home stress-free. A great wonderful experience in Hotel Brighton, I must say.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2307180670231/k2311a073/7.3.07