Clear Man Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, he has the unfortunate fate of having dandruff on his hair, and he keeps having to change shampoo to solve this problem
  • And sometimes, I would feel so sorry for him since just because he wants to experience different shampoo flavors on his hair, he would buy 2 bottles
  • So, last week, I bought for him a Clear Man Dandruff Shampoo
  • He has been using this shampo since, and I've noticed that he has ignored his fragrance shampoos

• by missy

My boyfriend has tried so many shampoo before, and that’s mainly because he loves the fragrance that each shampoo provides. However, he has the unfortunate fate of having dandruff on his hair, and he keeps having to change shampoo to solve this problem.

shampoo flavors on his hair, he would buy 2 bottles.

One would be the favorite fragrance, and the other, a dandruff shampoo.

So, last week, I bought for him a Clear Man Dandruff Shampoo.

I went to the shopping mart, and saw this brand.

I asked the salesgirl, and she told me that the brand has been around pretty ...

• awhile.

I decided to purchase 1 for my boyfriend.

After a few days, he told me that he has started to notice visible results.

The flakiness of the dandruff is no longer there, since his shoulders are not polluted by dandruff anymore.

I would want to try out this shampoo, but I don’t really have a dandruff problem.

And moreover, this shampoo is especially created for men.

He has been using this shampo since, and I’ve noticed that he has ignored his “fragrance” shampoos.

That’s because this Clear Man Dandruff Shampo provides and extra coating to make hair soft and very manageable.

I would suggest you buy one for your loved ones, should he is in trouble.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31307180650231/k2311a073/7.3.07