Helzberg Diamonds  » Jewelry  »
1.0
  • A few months later I had one of my friends clean the diamond, and in doing so he noticed that there were very small inclusions on the diamond, visible by the magnifying scope thing jewelers use

• by cardinalreview

I recently purchased a diamond ring from the jewler Helzberg Diamonds. The entire process was questionable from the beginning.

They kept insisting that I sign up for certain promotional options and credit cards… I just wanted to buy the dang ring… But apparently the term “no strings attached”

doesn’t apply to this jeweler.

A few months later I had one of my friends clean the diamond, and in doing so he noticed that there were very small inclusions on the diamond, visible by the magnifying scope thing jewelers use… I immediately went to the jeweler ...

• and demanded an explanation.

Conveniently for them, all of the paperwork from my transaction had been lost, as well as my records on their “online system” had been deleted.

They then proceeded in asking me for an appraisal.

I told them they never gave me one, which

they responded “well you didn’t ask.

”….

I don’t know about you, but that is not the most stellar “customer service.

” So if you are in the market for any type of jewelry, please steer clear away from Helzberg Diamonds.

You will save yourself the trouble of countless headaches.

Helzberg Diamonds

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45307180620231/k2311a073/7.3.07