HOME BRAND Fluoride toothpaste
  • I prefer not to take tablets as that's another medication I have to add to my daily list
  • While I was scanning the various brands, I noticed in the 'HOME BRAND', Woolworth's No Name Brand

• by El. Teare

I now live on the Gold Coast of Queensland and the water supply does not have fluroide in it. I previously lived on the Central Coast of NSW and for 15 years fluoride was an additive to the water supply. The ‘anti-fluoride in the water supply groups’ are very vocal on the Gold Coast and they prevent the introduction of fluoride in the water supply. I personally prefer fluoride treated water.

I prefer not to take tablets as that’s another medication I have to add to my daily list. Last year I had to go to the Dentist

to get some repairs done. At the end of the repair work I was given a mouth piece saturated in fluoride.

I kept it in place for 10 minutes before the dentist removed and disposed of it. I thought how good is that. At least when I go to the Dentist I get fluoride treatment.

About a month ago I was shopping with my wife in Woolworth’s Southport, Queensland. We reached the toothpaste section and there were many varieties. I usually use McLEANS in a plain offering.

While I was scanning the various brands, I noticed in the ...

• ‘HOME BRAND’, Woolworth’s No Name Brand. a Fluoride toothpaste. I thought what a good idea.

I have never seen any before and what a great price. I cannot understand why they never came up with this before. It tastes very similar to the fluoride treatment the good Dentist gave me last year.

So for the past month I brush my teeth with Floride toothpaste twice a day. I am no longer reliant on the local water supply authority to introduce fluoride to our drinking water. The people who for one reason or another dislike fluoride can rest easy.

There are other options now and it comes in a 150 gm. tube of pleasant tasting fluoride toothpaste. It is in the lowest price range and I am sure the reason it is in the lowest price range is because of all those vocal protestors.

Perhaps when some of them go shopping and see the Fluoride toothpaste at the lowest price they might just think perhaps fluoride is not so bad after all. A parting message to all you good readers. Please do not all of you switch to Fluoride toothpaste at once leave some for me.

I think it is the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31307180530231/k2311a073/7.3.07