Negril travel  » Travel  »
Jamaica
  • My interest in Springbreaking in Negril arose when MTV had a springbreak show out here which was aired on that station and I watched knowing that all that fun was taking place only three hours away and I wasnt there to experience it

• by Reon

Last Spring break I went to Negril to enjoy the parties being offered. Well Firstly I visit the area on a regular basis during the year off season, but this was my first visit during a time when many visitors will also be there enjoying themselves.

Being a three hour drive from where I live,

I wasnt as tired or as jet lagged as some of the other visitors from overseas so therefore I was able upon arrival to begin my sojourn throughout the area and visiting a nearby beach to have some fun with my travel buddies.

The true motive however was to investigate if there were alot of ...

• beautiful girls around.

In fact yes there were.

Many were College students like our selves and they came to have th time of their lives.

was taking place only three hours away and I wasnt there to experience it.

At the time I wasnt in College as yet.

Well it didnt miss me this time around and with the great beaches, food , liquor and party vibes I am sure to be here in the summer and next Spring Break.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38307180460231/k2311a073/7.3.07