Ocho Rios travel  » Travel  »
Jamaica
  • I believe that if I am travelling then it should be somewhere far like another country or further in the island but definitely not an hour away

• by Reon

Many of my friends keep telling me that Ocho Rios is a nice place to spend a weekend. I always thought That being so close to this town I am not excited about visiting it.

I believe that if I am travelling then it should

be somewhere far like another country or further in the island but definitely not an hour away.

Well despite my negative impression of this travel destination I must say that after spending a week on retreat there that I have come to appreciate why many ...

• tourists travel from other countries to spend time here.

The atmosphere is nice and exciting yet in a conservative manner.

That way I dont get scared of large crowds like in other towns like Montego Bay Jamaica.

Well a visit to the town which is

easily accessible due to an efficient public transportation system of taxis and buses mean that I can quickly shop and get back to my room in quick succession and then being able to go out again to have fun.

a wonderful location with fun activities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38307180450231/k2311a073/7.3.07