Al najaha flour mill’s green cardamom
  • But I have no problem with Alnajaha cardamom

• by krishnakomali
      Al najaha flour mill’s green cardamom are fresh. I have tried them in preparing various sweet and hot recipes. They are long cardamoms with high quality.

They are thouroughly cleaned stuff. I did not find any kind of worms or kharaab

inside this pack.

Last time I have purchased another local brand green cardamom. But they are as good as Al najaha spices.

They have lost their color with the time and I also found some thin worms inside them after few ...

• months. But I have no problem with Alnajaha cardamom.

Their aroma is good and it enhances the taste of recipes. I also use Al najaha flour mill’s green cardamom in making tea.

It gives me some special aroma that enhances the taste

of the tea. They are giving two years expiry period.

Their price is also reasonable. There are various packs like 50gm, 100gm, etc available.

You can pick the one you desire. This is the product of U.

A. E and produced by Al Najaha flour mill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706179280330/k2311a0627/6.27.07