Magnivision Reading Glasses  » Health  »
  • The second issue is that my age is not being kind to my visual configuration and at this very juncture in life where, for whatever reason, my arms also seem to be shrinking in length
  • I found a pair that I felt suited my needs both visually and aesthetically (I'm still not sure when I had become vain), and headed toward the register to purchase my new reading aids

• by Andi Bryant
      I have two dilemmas running in tandem and wreaking havoc on my emotional state. The first is this, since I’m a writer, I spend an exorbitant amount of time reading, both for my own editing purposes, and for research.

The second issue is that my age is not being kind to my visual configuration and at this very juncture in life where, for whatever reason, my arms also seem to be shrinking in length.

They are

no longer long enough when it comes to reading a document.

To combat the issue, (and by giving in to the fact that I am getting older), I took an afternoon stroll down to the very section of the local drug store that nobody having an age-realization crisis wants to be in: the reading glasses counter.

Thank goodness for Magnivision and their wide range of hip and stylish frames, with various magnification potencies.

Once I became less pitying ...

• upon myself and more focused on the task at hand, I had realized there were actually quite a few styles that could quite possibly compliment as a fashion accessory; now that concept I could handle.

I found a pair that I felt suited my needs both visually and aesthetically (I’m still not sure when I had become vain), and headed toward the register to purchase my new reading aids.

I do have to say that by wearing them for

my heavy reading load, the magnification has helped ease my eye strain greatly, and I have had a significant drop in the number of headaches that I had become accustomed to.

(I had consumed so much Tylenol in the past year that I almost felt expert enough to review that as well.

) I’m even thinking of yet another pair to keep in my vehicle, but I�m not so enthusiastic about my aging to make that jump just yet.

Hosn Farrag says :

I can`t find the Magnivision Beach reader any where , do You have them ? or where i can find them , I use to buy them at CVS or Sav-on before , Thank you

David Karraker says :

For years I`ve worn Magnivision reading glasses at 3.5 magnification. Now, all of a sudden, the most powerful ones out there are at 3.25. I can get by with those, but I am much more confortable at the higher magnification. I`m wearing 3.5`s now. When theyse finally go I`m out of luck. Anything you can do for me?

Pat says :

My husband buys your non perscription reading glasses that you sell in Walmart, on the stand by the pharmacy. He has a hard time finding the 175 strength, BIFOCAL. They are usually sold out. I was hoping to buy his glasses on line. I was at Rite Aid the other day and saw a package with 3 glasses in it, not his strength . I would be interested in buying a 3 pack for him. He likes a silver frame because of his gray hair. Can you help me find them here local or order them from you. Our zip code is 37421.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342706178990230/k2311a0627/6.27.07