Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School  » TV  »
  • It really did take me a long time to get into this show because I felt like this would be another chance for the girls to act like fools and get rewarded with some extra money in the end

• by AlwaysLooking
      For some insane reason, the famous Mo’Nique decided to pull the rejects from Flavor of Love and put them into a show of her own called ‘Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School’ in order to change them for the better. At first I have no idea why anybody in their right mind would want to deal with any of the rejects from ‘Flavor of Love’.

It really did take me

a long time to get into this show because I felt like this would be another chance for the girls to act like fools and get rewarded with some extra money in the end.

My thoughts changed when I laid my eyes on the contestant Leilene who actually came on to the show to change for her daughter and not for herself or some bucket load of cash.

It turned out ...

• that I really wasn’t wasting my time either focusing on the other girls because they shoed some signs of changing as well.

The picture incident was a good example of that.

If Leilene didn’t keep on bringing up her mother’s picture, then Shay wouldn’t had done the right thing and ratted her ‘friend’ out.

The show only runs an hour like most reality shows and comes on Sundays at night

time when most people are not working and have enough free time to sit down and watch.

The show is tamer than what got the girls to this show in the first place.

I’m sure that 14-year-olds and up can watch it without getting traumatized by Brooke’s or other girl’s actions.

I guess if someone doesn’t like drama then don’t watch the show because there is a lot of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102706178950230/k2311a0627/6.27.07