Shopping.com
  • I like doing my shopping online but I hate having to check different sites whenever I want to find the lowest price

• by Steve
      I like doing my shopping online but I hate having to check different sites whenever I want to find the lowest price. That’s why I always visit Shopping.

com.

Shopping.

com does the work for

me, finding me the lowest price among the stores listed through their site.

Not only does it compare store prices but it lists the shipping costs as well.

If I have any complaints ...

• about shopping.

com is it doesn’t offer a huge selection of potential stores.

Popular stores like Walmart are ommitted and I end up having to check their sites separately just to make sure they

aren’t offering a better deal than what I’m finding on shopping.

com.

However, when it comes to online shopping, shopping.

com does reduce the amount of work involved and that’s why it’s still one of my favorite sites.

Jack says :

i also got the coocan chocolate pan set, and not good investment coz It can easily tarnished the coated pan and u cant get any after sales service for this coocan products even if they are sole distributor here in the Philippine. Money not worthy for buying on oshopping. Disappointed with ur company. I am a big fan on online store but unfortunately OSHOPPING SuckS

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242706178700230/k2311a0627/6.27.07