James Jones  » Electronics  »
  • But, from what I've seen of James Jones, I think they might have gotten a steal

• by Steve
      When the Packers passed on trading for receiver Randy Moss and instead drafted a receiver in the third round, a lot of Packers fans weren’t happy. But, from what I’ve seen of James

Jones, I think they might have gotten a steal. Jones doesn’t have blazing speed but he has great hands and reminds me a bit of former Packers star Sterling Sharpe with his ability ...

• to make plays. Like most Packers’ receivers, he lacks experience and will likely start the year as the teams’ third or fourth receiver but I think he has just enough talent to eventually
        creep into the starting lineup and the potential to be a star for them a couple of years from now. It’s good to see the team building with young talent that will give them long term success.

James Jones
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162706178690230/k2311a0627/6.27.07