Easy Spirit Womens Traveltime Mule Shoe  » Clothes  »

• by MoonSpinner
      Easy Spirit Women’s Traveltime Mule is a sneaker clog that doubles as a dress shoe. I’ve found Easy Spirit makes the most comfortable shoes around for women.

Even though they can be a bit pricey, they are worth it, due to the comfort that they allow and the variety in styles they offer.

The Traveltime Sneaker Clog usually runs around $50-$60 depending on where you buy it; I usually get it

from Amazon.

com as they are the easiest to find sales with.

It comes in several different colors, blue, tan, black, silver and more to mix and match.

I have the black shoe with white trims and I’m going to get the tan ones with white trim next when I have the money.

The good thing about these is that they have the comfort of sneakers, but they don’t have laces so when ...

• you wear them with long pants they look semi-dressy.

Or at least dressy enough to wear to work without anyone questioning whether I’m wearing sneakers or not.

As far as the wear on them, they last the normal amount of time for a sneaker.

I’d say with normal wear and tear they would last at least a year.

I alternate between the clogs and my dress shoes so mine tend to

last a bit longer than most peoples.

The black ones are made of leather, so also they will last much longer than the colors that are made out of cloth.

My opinion is if you are in need of a sneaker you can wear to work but you are not allowed to wear sneakers at work then you have to try this shoe.

It will make your day a lot easier, just as it did mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552706178660230/k2311a0627/6.27.07