XBox 360  » Games  »
  • While I do agree, the graphics and games are astonishing, the design is horrendous
  • While I love Microsoft, I suggest you stick with your regular XBox or get a Wii

• by cardinalreview
      When the XBox 360 came out, I was not one of the idiots who stood in line for hours on end to get one. I was one of the idiots who bought the XBox a month later.

Why was I an idiot? Simple… for buying it.

While I do agree,

the graphics and games are astonishing, the design is horrendous.

Yes we know Microsoft… you make computers, and I love your computers.

But game systems should be housed differently then desktop computers.

Most computers are secured in desks… Most game systems sit on a dresser.

That was were mine sat.

...

• And that is where my “tower” tipped over.

And that is where my $50 Madden 2007 game got destroyed! Come on! Someone had to be able to figure out something like this would happen.

Sure I got a new copy of the game, but it was not worth the

hassle.

I think I’ll just stick to my Wii now.

While I love Microsoft, I suggest you stick with your regular XBox or get a Wii.

But if you’re willing to take the risk of getting a 360, you will be very happy with the graphics… just have a safe place for it.

XBox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282606178540630/k2311a0626/6.26.07