Chrysler PT Cruiser  » Cars  »
  • When I first noticed the Cruisers on the road, I did not like them much, but soon found out it was because the gawdy colors they came with
  • With a chrome dash, and very interesting power windows, I fell in love
  • The only thing I don't like about the Cruiser is the fact that it eats up gas when you run the air conditioning, but isn't that like most vehicles

• by Julie Wilder
      I recently purchased a brand new 2007 PT Cruiser. Well, it was almost brand new, it had 19,000 miles on it, but still a beauty.

When I first noticed the Cruisers on the road, I did not like them much, but soon found out it was because the gawdy colors they came with.

When I went car shopping (a typical weekend thing to do), I wans’t planning on buying a car, let alone a PT.

I saw 2 Cruisers that I

fell in love with! One was a Gun Metal Silver, and the other was Solid Black.

Of course the sales guy asked me if I’d like to test drive one, and because I’ve never seen the inside of one of these beauties,I said yes! Oh my gosh, it was gorgeous! With a chrome dash, and very interesting power windows, I fell in love.

So I took the black one for a test drive, and couldn’t believe the pick up it had,

• of course I was used to driving a 1999 Nissan Quest Van.

Anyway, so I purchased my first brand new vehicle, and I have had it now for 2 months, and drove it from Tennessee to Florida with absolutely no problems.

It has great gas mileage, only filled it up 3 times from TN to Fl.

Obviously like most vehicles, it has better highway miles than city miles, but still alot better than the van.

The only thing I don’t like

about the Cruiser is the fact that it eats up gas when you run the air conditioning, but isn’t that like most vehicles? Oh, and the interior is very light colored, too light for someone with kids, lol.

I’ve never had any engine (or under the hood) problems, and the interior space is awesome.

I can even remove the back seats to make more space for the trunk! I cannot say anything more about this vehicle, it\’s simply beautiful and classy!

Chrysler PT Cruiser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92606178410530/k2311a0626/6.26.07