Mounds,candy bar  » Food  »
  • I like coconut and I like chocolate, so Mounds are a perfect combination of a candy for me
  • The overall taste is not overly sweet, which I think is explained by the fact that the chocolate used for this candy is semi-sweet, according to the inscription on the back of the package
  • I recommend these nice little treats for any chocolate & coconut lover

• by Lorianna
      I like coconut and I like chocolate, so Mounds are a perfect combination of a candy for me. I have bought some today at Walmart, a

pack of 8 individually wrapped bars for only 97 cents.

Each bar is a .

6 oz little thing, filled with coconut and covered with dark chocolate.

The chocolate melts in your mouth, leaving you to chew on the yummy, “coconutty” stuffing.

The overall taste is not overly sweet, which I think is ...

• Mounds,candy bar
      explained by the fact that the chocolate used for this candy is “semi-sweet,” according to the inscription on the back of the package.

That’s fine with

me, I think the taste is just right.

Mounds are manufactured by Hershey Foods Corporation.

I recommend these nice little treats for any chocolate & coconut lover.

MakenZie says :

re : I recommend these nice little treats for any chocolate & coconut lover
The almonds really give it a kick naturally but sometimes are to hard to eat..So this is perfect.. The coconut makes a perfect match. The chocolate gives it just the right amount of darkness. If you like Almond Joys but can t stand the Crunch, this would be fantastic for you. So delicious.

Oseyi Okosun says :

re : I recommend these nice little treats for any chocolate & coconut lover
Mounds is a good mixture of coconut and chocolate, so for one who loves both, mounds is just right

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27241117830130/k2311a1124/11.24.05