1994 Honda Accord  » Cars  »
  • I had always heard good things about Japanese cars, and had many problems with my Chevorlet, so I decided to look for a Honda
  • I found one in the local paper for $2,300
  • Since I bought the car, the main problem has been the rust
  • I know that it will always get from point A to point B, despite the repairs caused by old age

• by pony_island_art
      I love this car! About 8 months ago my Chevorlet Cavalier got totaled, and I was forced to buy a reliable and affordable car quickly. I had always heard good things about Japanese cars, and had many problems with my Chevorlet, so I decided to look for a Honda.

I found one in the local paper for $2,300.

Since I bought the car, the main problem has been the rust.

It is very hard to keep up with the bodywork on a car that old.

I have repaired most of it myself in an attempt ...

• to not spend a lot of money fixing it at a garage.

I recently had to get a new exhaust because it too had been effected by the rust.

I also had to replace the ball joints, which was a costly repair.

However, I drive the car about

500 miles a week, and have had no engine trouble whatsoever.

I know that it will always get from point A to point B, despite the repairs caused by old age.

The car handles wonderfully.

For a sedan, it is very fun to drive and excellent on gas mileage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92606178270530/k2311a0626/6.26.07