Zodiac  » Movies  »
  • From what I know, to get to the real story and hence, to make it for a movie, it has taken around 3 decades to get to grips, and Zodiac was never caught

• by missy
      My aunt treated me to the movies the other night, and we decided to watch Zodiac. It was just released in my country, and I have a great time watching this movie.

Here is my review.

The movie is about a killing spree that sort of terrorized San Francisco in the year 1969.

The movie stars Jake Gyllenhaal,

and in the movie, he is a San Francisco Chronicle cartoonist, and on the pursuit to catch the Zodiac killer, he then became obsessed.

The Zodiac killer, keeps the police high on their tails, and sent letters, acting as clues.

This is based on a true story, and it chills the bones out of me.

From what I know,

• to get to the real story and hence, to make it for a movie, it has taken around 3 decades to get to grips, and Zodiac was never caught.

The Zodiac killer is linked to around 2 attempted murders and up to 5 murders.

The astonishing part was in one of his letters, he claimed to have killed to around

a high number of 37, but there was insufficient evidence.

The movie portrays how the neighboring police districts played a larger role in trying to capture Zodiac.

The Director of this movie also had created the film Seven and Fight Club.

This story really scared the wits out of me, and to know that this is a true story, made me shudders more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112606177860430/k2311a0626/6.26.07