Dating For Dummies by Dr. Joy Browne  » Books  »
  • I definitely would like to give a good review or testimonial to this book, and recommend it to other singles out there
  • Last but not least, this book has been sold about 100,000 over copies, and more, I think

• by missy
      I used to read this book, called Dating For Dummies, written by Dr. Joy Browne, a radio psychologist, and my dad bought for me last time or about $21.

99.

This book is effective and it landed me to my current boyfriend of 5 years.

I definitely would like to give a good review or testimonial to this book,

and recommend it to other singles out there.

This book, is written by someone Dr.

Joy, and for those who do not know him, it’s a shame.

He has been an award-winning host of a daily talk show that has reached millions out there, and is also a frequent guest in shows like Oprah and Larry King Live.

...

• I could relate to everything he wrote in the book, and he covers topics on dating like speed dating, Internet dating services, singles nights at unexpected places and the likes.

He also wrote on how to behave when talking on cell-phones with your intended date or through e-mail, and also how to move from dating to the next level, which

is a successful relationship.

I met my boyfriend through the internet, and have never looked back since.

I followed everything the book recommends, and look where I am now.

So, read this book, and get a guy or a girl, alright?

Last but not least, this book has been sold about 100,000 over copies, and more, I think.

WOW!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172606177830430/k2311a0626/6.26.07