NASCAR  » Sport  »
2.0
  • The announcers can sometimes be interesting, though
  • I mean, it's more boring to watch than baseball, and that is saying a lot

• by Walter Swanson
      I have to say, I don’t understand this whole NASCAR thing. Maybe it’s just me, but I can find a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than to spend it sitting in front of a TV watching a bunch

of cars running around in a circle. I mean, I’ll admit that sometimes it is cool to watch when there’s a crash, but it’s not really that cool and really it is kind of sick to think about the fact that ...

• you’re getting enjoyment out of other people’s suffering, especially considering just how really dangerous such crashes can be, despite the many, many, many efforts taken to keep the drivers safe. The announcers can sometimes be interesting, though. I mean, they
        have to figure out a way to keep on talking despite the fact that there is hardly ever anything of any interest whatsoever going on down on the track. I mean, it’s more boring to watch than baseball, and that is saying a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352506177460830/k2311a0625/6.25.07