Rico’s Mini-Pretzels  » Food  »
2.0
  • I can't really put my finger on the problem, but there's just something missing there
  • It's not like I was expecting Snyder's or anything (as far as I'm concerned, Snyder's makes the best pretzel this side of Luxemburg), but I was expecting at least a little bit of something from Rico's Mini Pretzels

• by Walter Swanson
      So I’m walking through my local grocery store the other day and what do I happen to see? A great big bag of mini-pretzels (2 and a half pounds worth) for only $3. Well, ya know, I’m sold right there.

That’s little more than a buck a pound.

Rold Gold’ll charge you 3 bucks for a quarter of the pretzelage.

So I get em home, open em up, and am less than thrilled.

I usually ain’t too picky when ...

• it comes to pretzels, but the Rico’s mini-pretzels are pretty tasteless.

Not bad, but not anything to e-mail home about either.

I can’t really put my finger on the problem, but there’s just something missing there.

It’s not like I

was expecting Snyder’s or anything (as far as I’m concerned, Snyder’s makes the best pretzel this side of Luxemburg), but I was expecting at least a little bit of something from Rico’s Mini Pretzels.

I didn’t get what I was looking for, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272506177260830/k2311a0625/6.25.07