Great Value Wheat Crackers  » Food  »
  • Great Value is the store brand used by good old Wal-Mart, and they're products are usually pretty tasty (in fact often times they are the same stuff you'll buy in the name brands, just in a different box), so I decided to give the Great Value wheat crackers a try

• by Jimmy Stevenson
      Great Value is the store brand used by good old Wal-Mart, and they\’re products are usually pretty tasty (in fact often times they are the same stuff

you’ll buy in the name brands, just in a different box), so I decided to give the Great Value wheat crackers a try. Wheat crackers are probably my favorite type of crackers, when you come right down to it, and I am pretty picky about them. Well, the Great Value wheat crackers ...

• Great Value Wheat Crackers
      were, well, great. Costing me only $1. 08 a box, they really were a great value too. I mean, pay a buck for the store brand or
      2 bucks for the name brand that doesn’t taste any better? The choice is pretty obvious. I’m going for the great value wheat cracker, thank you very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272506177250830/k2311a0625/6.25.07