Patio TV Dinners
  • I've had Patio frozen burritos before, and they weren't bad, so I thought that the Patio TV dinners might be a good buy
  • They're pretty cheap, considering that they only cost a buck a pop, so I figured, what have I got to lose
  • The rice is the best part of the meal, rather than the actual entree, which is never a good sign

• by Jimmy Stevenson
      I’ve had Patio frozen burritos before, and they weren’t bad, so I thought that the Patio TV dinners might be a good buy. They’re pretty cheap, considering that they

only cost a buck a pop, so I figured, what have I got to lose?

Well, it turns out that the Patio TV dinners are none so great. Sure, they aren’t horrible, but they aren’t great either, not by a long shot. The rice is the best part of the meal, rather than the actual entree, which is ...

Glenn Rush says :

I bought a few Patio Frozen Burritos the other day. I had a chicken Burrito tonight and it was not very good. There is nothing solid about the filling inside the burrito. The filling had the consistency of baby food with no sign of chicken or anything else solid. I will give the other 3 burritos that I bought away and I would never buy them again.

Teresa says :

I cant find any brand Mexican TV Dinners anywhere in the Poplar Bluff,MO Dexter,MO area can anyone tell me if they sell them around this area anymore they use to be everywhere now cant find any Mexican TV Dinners anywhere locally Can find the family size entree but not the Mexican TV Dinners but I am looking for the TV Dinners only they use to sell 1 that had a Tamale Enchiladas Spanish Rice refried Beans but NADA no where

Charlie waggener says :

I agree Teresa, I live in central Mississippi and when I was a kid, that’s all I ate, now I can’t find them anywhere.

Connie says :

I m from Central Texas and I can t find them anywhere. It s about the only thing my 82 year old Mom will eat. PLEASE COME BACK

Charlie waggener says :

re : They’re pretty cheap, considering that they only cost a buck a pop, so I figured, what have I got to lose
I can’t find Patio Mexican dinners anywhere.
Can anyone help me find any?

Charlie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272506177240830/k2311a0625/6.25.07