Wrestler Air Paris  » People  »
  • This when I first noticed Air Paris, the first time I had ever seen him, the first time I had ever heard of him also, and to say the least, I was quite impressed
  • In my opinion Air Paris had the potential to be a major star in the future once given proper guidance and some more in-ring experience
  • Air Paris however never had his contract bought, and he went on to compete primarily on the Independent circuit, while very successful in doing so, I think that Air Paris eventually will be called up to a bigger promotion to showcase his now more advanced skills and show that he does In fact have the potential to wrestle in the big leagues
  • There is obviously still plenty of time for improvement to his Microphone skills which in my opinion are minimal, but so are many of today's top stars

• by Wayne Wilkins
      In 2001, the now defunct World Championship Wrestling created a Cruiserweight Tag-Team Championship specifically for their lightweight and high flying wrestlers. Of course, when they did this, they naturally had to hire in some High Flying tag-teams.

One of the teams they introduced consisted of AJ Styles and Air Paris, known professionally as Air Raid.

This when I first noticed Air Paris, the first time I had ever seen him, the first time I had ever heard of him also, and to say the least, I was quite impressed.

He was young, fresh and

breathtaking in terms of in-ring skill, why nothing compared to the more experienced and more professional AJ Styles, his tag-team partner, Paris had something about him that was Fresh and bright.

In my opinion Air Paris had the potential to be a major star in the future once given proper guidance and some more in-ring experience.

Perhaps a Development Contract when the WCW was bought out?

Air Paris however never had his contract bought, and he went on to compete primarily on the Independent circuit, while very successful in doing so, I think that ...

• Air Paris eventually will be called up to a bigger promotion to showcase his now more advanced skills and show that he does In fact have the potential to wrestle in the big leagues.

He is young and talented with a lot of potential still to be taken advantage of.

I am a fan of his, and I will follow this young man throughout his career, hoping that someone notices his potential and gives him a decent run in a major promotion such as World Wrestling Entertainment, or the rival, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

Until then though, Air Paris will continue building his legacy and expanding his trophy showcase on the Independent Scene.

In the past he has claimed titles in several promotions, becoming NWA Junior Heavyweight Champion, Tag Team Champion and many more, with more hopefully to come!

There is obviously still plenty of time for improvement to his Microphone skills which in my opinion are minimal, but so are many of today’s top stars.

Keep an eye out in the near future for the man known to the Wrestling world as Air Paris! His time could be coming sooner than you may think’

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522506177090830/k2311a0625/6.25.07