The Brain That Changes Itself by Dr Norman Doidge  » Books  »
  • The price is around $24.95, and could be obtained in any bookseller's shop

• by missy
      The Brain That Changes Itself is given to me by my best friend. The price is around $24.

95, and could be obtained in any bookseller’s shop.

I am not sure why she bought this for me, but I suppose she has a hidden message wanting to tell me.

Perhaps she knows of how

much I could be easily stressed up, and perhaps this book could make me appreciate myself and my brains more.

This book is written by Dr Norman Doidge, and he has touched on all aspects of life like our body, emotion, love, sex, education and culture.

There are real life examples of real people living ...

• their lives, like how stroke patients are learning to speak, how blind people who wants to learn how to see, how anxiety disorders people are successfully treated and a whole lot more.

The book has a special message itself in telling ordinary people like you and me that if these people could do it, so could

we.

I have learnt special deal and just by reading, and have gotten informative insights on things that matter.

I totally appreciate myself more, and the workings of my brain.

I might not be a genius, but I am certainly not stupid, and this book has helped me to relate myself to that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172306176891130/k2311a0623/6.23.07