The Billionaire’s Bidding by Barbara Dunlop  » Books  »
  • The Billionaire's Bidding is a book that my mom bought for me, since she knows that I love reading about relationships and romance novels
  • This is where the interesting part of the story goes

• by missy
      The Billionaire’s Bidding is a book that my mom bought for me, since she knows that I love reading about relationships and romance novels. The price, if I remember was around $5, and this book is a very realistic novel.

The author, Barbara Dunlop, has written such a good story, and makes me wonder how one could write such a beautiful, well thought-out story.

This novel is about Emma McKinley, in a

bid to save her family�s company, seems desperate enough for any kind of solution.

Up comes Alex Garrison, a billionaire hotel magnate, who proposed to her a very dangerous proposal.

He promised to call off all Emma’s creditors, by helping to pay, should she agrees to marry him, but with a pre-nup that she would give half of her company to his.

Emma has no choice but to agree.

This ...

• is like the marriage of convenience, and I have always thought what it would be like to be married in that manner.

This is where the interesting part of the story goes.

Both of these characters are egoistic enough to realize that their marriage is actually slowly built out of love, but they are too proud to realize that, since at the beginning of the marriage, they have these pre-nuptial things going on.

Will they finally ward off their egos and accept each other? Or will they just go through being married with a convenience act.

You have to read to find out.

I’m not going to tell what happens.

However, I really enjoy reading, and I feel that this book should win an award or something, since I have seen this kinds of marriages in other novels, but not beautifully written like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172306176831130/k2311a0623/6.23.07