The Cold Moon  » Books  »
  • There are quite a number of chilling gory details, that I thought of putting the book away, but talked myself out of it, and finish reading
  • This moon-faced killer book is not the best that I've read, but it does set the ball high up for me for thriller novels- expectations

• by missy
      The Cold Moon is a chilling thriller with a serial killer on the loose. The killer masterly and brutally murder his victims, and carving a moon-faced clock on his victims.

A psycho is on the loose, and the lives of Amelia Sachs and

her long time boyfriend, Rhyme, who has a quadriplegic long confined to his wheelchair, seems to be in danger.

Amelia is a homicide investigator, and besides being the eyes and ears for her boyfriend, Rhyme, she also has other commitments, which is a homicide of her own.

But as she struggles to balance all of these, she shockingly discovers some truths about the police force that could threaten her career if exposed.

Her relationship also becomes complicated, and the killer, also known as the Watchmaker, is making another ...

• The Cold Moon
      comeback killing.

Rhyme and Sachs will never have seen such a terror, and this is what they will encounter.

reading.

I have quite enough of thriller books, but each time, I will come back for more.

This moon-faced killer book is not the best that I’ve read, but it does set the ball high up for me for thriller novels- expectations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172306176811130/k2311a0623/6.23.07