Samsung HDTV
2.5
  • It is so amazing at how more detailed this tv shows the shows, colors and it is so detailed

• by Cathie
      We purchase a Samsung HDTV at Sears a few months ago. It is so amazing at how more detailed this tv shows the shows, colors and it is so detailed!

There was a lot of things to learn about it. We first got it and had the wide screen affect, which is the thick black line above and below ...

• the picture. Then we got that changed and the picture was so big that the top of their heads were cut off. It was getting comical until my husband
        finally figured out how to get it changed to the full screen but not too large. I just cannot explain how detailed the pictures are now. I love our Samsung HDTV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162206176700330/k2311a0622/6.22.07