Subway City hall Singapore  » Restaurants  »
Funan Digitalife IT mall , City hall,Singapore
  • Subway at Funan Digitalife IT mall at City hall,Singapore is one of the best Subway chain restaurants
  • Subaway meals is the only time I enjoy taking salad with all the olives and dil strips which are hard to find elsewhere in Singapore
  • I like all the salad dressings served at subway except the chilly salad dressings
  • A unique thing I found about Subway chains outside US was that food served were exactly similar in quality and quantity to foods at Subway chains in US

• by Sweety
      Subway at Funan Digitalife IT mall at City hall,Singapore is one of the best Subway chain restaurants. The best thing I liked about this restaurant is excellent customer service. They wish everyone “Welcome” and while leaving “Thanks and Do come again”.

This is one best thing that gave a good first impression about this outlet.

The restaurant is very narrow with very little space and no high chairs for babies.

The fresh baked bread with chicken teriyaki was what we ordered. One foot long sandwitch was more than enough for dinner.

The cookies were also really tasty. Subaway meals is the only time I enjoy taking salad with all the olives and ...

• dil strips which are hard to find elsewhere in Singapore.

All the sauces used are really nice . I like all the salad dressings served at subway except the chilly salad dressings.

A special mention of the 10% discount on final bills we recieved in subway with the subway card. A unique thing I found

about Subway chains outside US was that food served were exactly similar in quality and quantity to foods at Subway chains in US.

The mouthwatering food of Subway drives me whenever I find a chain of subway. Foods at Subway are costly, but really healthy and with no compromise on taste.

The subway outlet at IT mall,Singapore is highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72206176560330/k2311a0622/6.22.07