MyLot SCAM  » Scam  »
2.5
  • I mean really i could make that by writing 1 article here on review stream

• by Jarlaxe
      What is it: A community of about 1 million members or more that… well post and reply to each other. You get paid for posting and referring and for uploading but its very hard to earn.

What I think: So, I signed

up for MyLot and I was really looking forward to a great time earning my share of money on the internet.

O how I was wrong! After posting 4 articles with an average of 2 replies each i hade made the sum ...

• of 0.

12 cents.

I mean really i could make that by writing 1 article here on review stream.

Why its a complete scam: Well, it is not only very hard to earn any money at all but it is also very hard

to get it cashed out.

You need the minimum of $10 and most users i talked to about that had only made $8 even after posting 400+ replies….

Website Link: www.

mylot.

com (It really is not worth it (I wont even bother putting in my refferal code))

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602206176520330/k2311a0622/6.22.07