Sex and A Girl  » Movies  »
  • I love this DVD movie called Sex and A Girl
  • The story starts to get interesting when suddenly, Alex's parents announced that they are getting divorced
  • I really love watching this DVD, and wish that more people would watch it

• by missy
      I love this DVD movie called Sex and A Girl. I bought it for about $16.

This story is about Alex, a 16 year old girl, who dreams of becoming a ballerina.

She has ultra liberal hippy

people as parents.

The story starts to get interesting when suddenly, Alex’s parents announced that they are getting divorced.

Alex then became so stressed up over her parents divorce that she went on a relationship with her mom’s ex-lover.

...

• Sex and A Girl is a very funny story, but has a very serious message to convey to the audience.

The story has a setting on a supposedly 1970s era, and I love the fact that this story has a

drama story about a family life.

I really love watching this DVD, and wish that more people would watch it.

I don’t know many of the actors and actresses but I recognize Danny Masterson from That 70s show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112206176410230/k2311a0622/6.22.07