Toyota Auris  » Cars  »
  • Another great feature about this car that I love is the fact that this car has some good proportionate ergonomic heights that is very suitable for me

• by missy
      This is a superb hatchback car that has a nice, shiny black color and is made in Europe. I will have to say I fall in love with Toyota Auris, just on the first glance. This car embodies sexiness and oozes charm.

The black is not your original black, but really a nice polished black. To add on, the hatchback looks

very cute and there are some striking features to it.

The hatchback is actually a nice sculpted console that has a nice concave shape to it. Another great feature about this car that I love is the fact that this car has some good proportionate ergonomic heights that is very suitable for me.

The engine transmissions could cater up to 1. 4 to 1.

6 ...

• liters, and there’s manual and auto transmission. I love trying out the manual transmission as it gives you a very controlled effect.

That is because the gear stick is not placed on your normal gear position. Instead, the gear stick is aligned in such a way that it gives you a good ergonomic height as well.

If you want to imagine

where it’s situated, think of your CD controller height, that’s where the gear stick is. And that’s not it that I love about this Toyota Auris.

Other controls are situated within an easy reach as well. Last but not least, there is the ‘MultiMode’ with some cool paddle shift controls.

A very good family car and I would love to have this, really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92206176400230/k2311a0622/6.22.07