Fiat Bravo
  • I have tested a Fiat Bravo before, and I love for a fact the first thing that is obvious about this car is its white wording against its red background
  • There are some turbo diesels in certain countries, and that is why I think that this car is worth being 'parallel import' just to cater to one's needs

• by missy
      I love Fiat cars. I feel that Fiat and Ford has many similarities. I have tested a Fiat Bravo before, and I love for a fact the first thing that is obvious about this car is its white wording against its red background.

Really looks beautiful. Next, this Fiat Bravo has 5 doors to it, and it gives ample interior

space.

The color that I love is between orange and red, and this car really can speed off well. Besides that, it has low fuel consumption.

I don’t feel tired driving this car, and instead, I feel surcharged. The rim tires of this car look very beautiful, almost like a flower design.

It suits both men and women. There ...

• are some turbo diesels in certain countries, and that is why I think that this car is worth being ‘parallel import’ just to cater to one’s needs.

If I’m looking for a new car, I will no doubt put Fiat Bravo in my wish list’s cart. I feel sexy and this car gives the owner a sense of strong personality.

The rear

tail-lights look somewhat like a Cheshire cat, and it has a nice ‘antenna’ top part of the car. The windscreen of this car is sort of ‘hatch’ and it looks like a dome shape car.

Very nice and beautiful, I couldn’t praise it enough. It looks unique, and you can’t compare the design to other cars with the same look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92106176380530/k2311a0621/6.21.07