Hair Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this along with another product from Sally Hansen because it was on sale
  • Just leave it on for 8 minutes and the hair is definitely gone
  • I know he didn't cheat, because if he had shaved I would have known from the bumps on his face
  • I was surprised that it was only 0.2 ounces, because I thought that wouldn't be enough for a monthly or bi-monthly treatment

• by Honey
      I bought this along with another product from Sally Hansen because it was on sale. I am willing to try anything to lessen the appearance of a moustache in my face. I am cursed with some manly facial hair, not course but still visible. Now this product works, indeed it does and there�s no question about it.

Just leave it on for 8 minutes and the hair is definitely gone. I used my brother as a guinea pig before I tried, as he is as adventurous as I am. His

moustache was wiped away and it didn’t grow back until after a week.

I know he didn’t cheat, because if he had shaved I would have known from the bumps on his face. His skin was smooth after the treatment. And when it grew back, it was smoother, just like how it was when his moustache first made its appearance.

He was so happy with it, that he bought one for himself. But I guess not all skin and hair are alike. Because when I used the product, the hair ...

• started growing back after 10 days.

Maybe because I have never shaved it or never used any product for it. I was surprised that it was only 0. 2 ounces, because I thought that wouldn’t be enough for a monthly or bi-monthly treatment.

But how it works is that it removes the coarse or thick hair and replaces it with baby fine hair. So you don’t really have to use it often. With my brother he really does have to very course and thick facial hair so he had to use

it often.

But with time, the moustache became finer and finer, but it still grew enormous lengths; which I guess has something to do with the male anatomy. But I am happy with the results. I’ve only had to use this product at the most 4 times in the past six months, for different parts of my face.

I used it for my upper lip and for my cheeks, both twice already. I don’t even need a bleach to make it almost invisible. It was worth the price I bought it for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312106176050530/k2311a0621/6.21.07