Godiva Lip Lightening  » Cosmetics  »
  • My lips tend to crack and I experience wind burn often so I always pack some lip gloss
  • I've noticed the difference on the first week, because I took a picture
  • Its petroleum based with licorice extract, so I know it will somehow turn a little 'liquidy' but it surprised me at how greasy it became

• by Honey
      This product works great and I’ve recommended it to friends. I used to smoke and have successfully quit. But I was left with darkened lips. It costs about 90 pesos for a 15 gram mini tub.

I’ve always used lip gloss especially when it’s summer. My lips tend to crack and I experience wind burn often so I always pack some lip gloss. Now with Godiva Lip Lightener, it’s dual purpose.

It moisturizers my lips and at the same time

it’s lightening the dark color. I’ve been using it for more than 2 weeks now. I’ve noticed the difference on the first week, because I took a picture.

I had that picture because I wanted to prove to everybody that it doesn’t work. I was wrong because it does work. A friend actually recommended it, she’s a smoker and she has very very dark lips.

She still smokes, but her lips have a pinkish reddish tint like that of a ...

• baby’s. My lips are still a little dark, but it’s getting there. My sisters are also using it, but not for their lips.

They use it on their breasts, the nipples to be exact. I haven’t seen their breasts recently, but they’re all raving about it. My sister said that her nipples look like she’s a teenager again.

They’ve had kids and you all know how having kids affect the nipples, it gets darker. I’m just going to take their

word for it, and not bother to look at their breasts. My only concern is that because of the weather here in the Philippines, the tub (the package) has become greasy and oily and has stained my purse.

Its petroleum based with licorice extract, so I know it will somehow turn a little ‘liquidy’ but it surprised me at how greasy it became. It’s really cheap in the Philippines, because if you look at their website this product costs about $5 plus shipping.

pamela says :

Can you send me your picture? I really want to buy this product but I am very skeptical.

Aishwarya says :

Hi, i need this for my day lips. Wher can i get

Casp says :

Hello It is available in any of the Watsons branches across Asia.

moon says :

hai i`m from malaysia…where can i buy this product? can i buy this product by online?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006175860530/k2311a0620/6.20.07