Panasonic 21 TV
  • That's the reason why I bought this TV in the first place
  • I love watching horror movies with my new TV, it magnifies the scare factor
  • The only problem I've had is that I've broken 2 remote controls, which is probably my fault because I keep dropping it

• by Honey
      I’ve had this Panasonic TV for the past 2 years, and it has yet to fail me. My neighbors have been complaining about how loud my TV volume is, especially with the bass. My apartment is on the 3rd floor and you can hear what I’m watching from down the street.

So you can just imagine how much I’m disturbing everybody. It’s not that I’m deaf or hard of hearing; I just love watching with loud volume.

That’s the reason why I bought this TV

in the first place. It has MTS Stereo (multichannel television sound), which allows you to watch with stereo sound.

I love watching horror movies with my new TV, it magnifies the scare factor. The only problem I’ve had is that I’ve broken 2 remote controls, which is probably my fault because I keep dropping it.

And original remotes have to be ordered and given two weeks to be delivered or picked up from the store. It’s really not that hard to navigate at all, except ...

• that most of the channels I watch are too red for my taste.

And I’ve tried a hundred times to adjust it, but it keeps going back to the original color. I can’t find anything in the manual that says anything about keeping or saving your preferred brightness, contrast, etc.

I bought the TV set for about 12,000 pesos and had it delivered because it wouldn’t fit in my car. Aside from the redness, there’s nothing else I can complain about this TV set.

Once

you’ve adjusted the color, things work well, but you have to do it every time you turn it on. My parents have on too in their living room; they bought it especially for the kids.

The little ones wanted something bigger to watch from and something with louder volume. I swear those kids are deaf, because they turn it up to 63, which is the highest volume level.

Now my dad has had the TV for a year, and he’s already had 4 remote control replacements.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162006175820530/k2311a0620/6.20.07