IBD 5-Second Dip n’ Go Kit
  • This is the best nail kit I have ever used
  • I definitely recommend this product to any working woman that is too busy to stop by her favorite nail salon
  • Despite the fact the product only cost me $12, it gave me a high priced look

• by angel705
      Now I am able to give myself a quick and stylish look in just a short amount of time. I am so happy that I came across this product in my local drugstore.

This

is the best nail kit I have ever used.

It was simple and easy to do.

Usually, I hate having to do my nails myself and find myself going to a nail salon instead.

...

• This kit has allowed me to save my money and still get the salon look that I desire.

her favorite nail salon.

Another great thing about this product is that the nails are also very easy to remove.

Despite the fact the product only cost me $12, it gave me a high priced look.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006175730530/k2311a0620/6.20.07