Colorevolution Mineral Powder-(Honey Color)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way it makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed
  • I paid about $25 for it and it comes in a 6 gram package
  • For anyone that suffers with sensitive skin, rosacea, or acne, this is the best product that you can use
  • I highly recommend this product to all those tired of dealing with gunky facial makeup

• by angel705
      Mineral makeup is one of my favorite beauty tools. I love the way it makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed.

This sort of makeup does not smother my

pores or feel caked on.

When I tried the honey color mineral powder, I absolutely fell in love with it.

Although it was pricier than I wanted to pay, it is worth every penny.

I paid about $25 for it and it comes in a 6 gram package.

For anyone that suffers with sensitive skin, rosacea, or acne, this is ...

• Colorevolution Mineral Powder-(Honey Color)
      the best product that you can use.

It will not irritate your skin because it is totally free of chemicals or dyes.

I will never use liquid foundation ever again.

Once I used this product, I made a decision to get rid of all makeup that contained unnatural chemicals.

I highly recommend this product to all those tired of dealing with gunky facial makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006175720430/k2311a0620/6.20.07